CLEANROOM PASS BOX
Pass boxes (other name transfer windows) are designed for the gateway, return, transfer of used containers, materials, sterile tools, finished products between adjacent rooms with different purity classes in the absence of the release of pathologically dangerous microorganisms or particles from the safe zone to the infected. The transfer gateway (or window) can be built into a partition made of any of the possible materials. Transfer windows for clean rooms are used in the following industries:
- Pharmaceutical industry (production of medicines);
- Optoelectronic and microelectronics;
- Laboratory production, etc.
PASS BOX TYPES
- Passive transfer boxes – without ventilation.
- Active transfer boxes – with air exchange.
The air is fed through a special HEPA / ULPA filter integrated in the upper part of the window, and the airflow is in turn transported through the lower part to a room with a relatively low purity class or to a general ventilation.