To increase the standardization of elements used in construction of cleanroom, SANBELA ceiling panels are made identical to wall panels with special suspension system. Dimensions:
- Height HMAX = 4000 mm;
- Width BMAX = 1200 mm;
- Thickness d1 = 50 mm; d2 = 60 mm; d3 = 75 mm; d4 = 100 m
- Galvanized steel S = 0. 5 ~ 1.0 mm
- Polymer coating, min. thickness 25 microns, color RAL 9002
- mineral wool, perlite, polyurethane, honeycomb aluminum foil, honeycomb corrugated cardboard
SANBELA CEILING CONSTRUCTIONS
Suspended ceilings for clean rooms are divided into:
- Light cassete ceiling (without additional loading).
- Walkable panel ceiling (design to bear person weight loading).