It is impossible to imagine the work of a rocket-space or air company without clean rooms. Being one of the leading consumers of these designs, the space industry has put forward stringent requirements for the production of cleanrooms and related engineering systems.
That is why the design of premises with a controlled environment must be carried out with taking into account a number of specific features, which include:
- Large rooms and high ceilings;
- Specificity of determining the required grade of purity;
- Work with materials intended for operation in space;
- Work with unique and unique products and materials;
Any defect is associated with significant financial losses of the enterprise.
SANBELA COMPANY TAKES A COMPLEX OF WORKS ON DESIGN, CONSTRUCTION AND FURTHER MAINTENANCE OF CLEANROOMS FOR SPACE INDUSTRY
The construction of the cleanroom systems is made according to the specifics of the industry, the requirements for sterility and microbiological purity.
PECULIARITIES OF DESIGNING AND CONSTRUCTION OF CLEAN ENVIRONMENTS IN THE AIRCRAFT AND ROCKET-SPACE INDUSTRY
A distinctive feature of the rocket and space industry is a large size of products or elements, which dictates the specific requirements for cleanrooms such as:
- An extensive area and high ceilings. Often used areas of thousands of square kilometers and a ceiling height of 50 meters or more.
- Reliable door constructions (usually swing type) to ensure the arrival of trawls and large-sized machinery.
- Strong, wear-resistant floor covering, as well as the corresponding standards of GOST R ISO 14644-4  enclosing structures.
In addition, these structures are equipped with bright lighting, which is provided by the built-in raster lights without the flicker effect and with minimal power consumption.
Since 70 to 80% of the total number of contaminants account for the proportion of pollutants emanating from a person, the standard requirement for the production of clean rooms is the possibility of organizing a “deserted” technology, or minimizing the amount of personnel in the work area.
SPACE INDUSTRY CLEAN PREMISES ARE INTENDED FOR ASSEMBLING:
- Solar cells, subsequently placed on autonomous and manned orbital stations;
- Rocket front section;
- Transfer orbit stage;
- Photoelectric converters;
- Electronic and optical devices;
- Equipment for registration, accumulation and following analysis data of navigation system;
- Spacecraft and other affiliated products.
CLEANROOMS TURNKEY FOR SPACE INDUSTRY FROM SUNBELA
When designing clean rooms in space industry, we use international experience in the creation and operation of such facilities.
Specializing in the manufacture of premises with a controlled environment for more than 11 years, we have thousands of successfully implemented projects. We guarantee to provide high-quality products, designed in accordance with existing national and world standards, fully satisfying the customer’s goals and objectives. Acting as a general contractor, SanBela takes over the entire complex of works on the creation of clean rooms: from the design of structures and related engineering systems to the commissioning of the facility on a turn-key basis.
To clarify the price of clean rooms in the space industry or to request additional information, leave an application on firstname.lastname@example.org or use the feedback form on our website.