CLEANROOM AIR SHOWER: PRINCIPLE OF WORK
The air shower is an autonomous air recirculation system.
Installed at the entrance to a clean room, thereby reducing the penetration of pollution when entering a clean production area.
The personnel passes through the air shower door, the door is automatically closed, and high-speed air filtered by HEPA filters blows from the adjustable nozzles. High speed air flow creates a clapping effect on clothing, which allows to remove contaminants from the clothes of cleanroom personnel. At the end of the cycle, the exit door automatically opens and the worker enters from the air shower into the clean room.
The standard cycle time is 10 seconds. The adjustable microprocessor allows you to adjust the “on-site” setting of the cycle time and other important parameter.
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT AIR SHOWER FOR CLEANROOM?
- The system must be modular to simplify assembly (disassembly)
- Air shower body must be made of stainless steel or painted steel
- The blowing system must provide high speed and a large air volume for effective decontamination
- The recirculation filtration system should include prefilters and HEPA filters
- Air shower must have a large number of adjustable air nozzles
- Air shower must have magnetic locking system.