Dispensing and weighing booth

Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
ModelSBWB-1200SBWB 1800SBWB -2400
External S iz e(WxD x H), mm1300x1400x24001900x2000x24002500x1800x2400
Inner size ( WxD x H),mm1200x1200x20001800x1800x20002400x1600x2000
Clean LevelISO 5 Class АISO 5 Class АISO 5 Class А
Air velocity (adjustable)0.35-0.65 m/s0.35-0.65 m/s0.35-0.65 m/s
Air volume (adjustable)Supply air volume ≤7500 m3/h,
exhaust air volume ≤2250 m3/h
Supply air volume ≤7500 m3/h,
exhaust air volume ≤2250 m3/h
Supply air volume ≤7500 m3/h,
exhaust air volume ≤2250 m3/h
Illumination≤800 lux≤800 lux≤800 lux
UV lampEmission of 253.7 nanometersEmission of 253.7 nanometersEmission of 253.7 nanometers
Consumption800 W800 W800 W
Power Supply220V 50 Hz220V 50 Hz220V 50 Hz
Weight150 kg200 kg250 kg
  • Body and inner material AISI 304/AISI 316 according to Customer’s request
  • Walls material-soft PVC/hard walls
  • Differential gauge MAGNEHELIC
  • Filters G4, F7-9, H1-14 (three-step filtration system)

Dispensing and weighing booth is used in all industries where sterility of air is of paramount importance: medicine, pharmaceuticals, food industry, laboratory and scientific activities. Dispensing booth is located inside existing cleanroom, where it is required to create a work area with a higher class of cleanliness. Option of placing a weighing booth separate from a clean room.

Weighing booths prevents penetration of contaminated air and microorganisms from entering the work area, isolate and remove pathogenic biological agents and prevent contamination of the environment.


After a three-stage cleaning 70% of clean air through air grills enters the working area with a descending unidirectional flow and then, after circulating the product, returns to the lower non-working zone of the booth into the intake grids of the filter unit, the remaining 30% of clean air is sent to the room.

Remote air is compensated by the air of the room, coming through the leakages under the curtain into the lower non-working area of the booth and further into the intake grilles of the filter unit.

Air flow ensures the rapid removal and utilization of formed aerosols, prevents their accumulation in work area and entry into the original premises, and also excludes formation of explosive mixtures.


The working surface and the body material is stainless steel AISI 304.

HEPA filter efficiency is 99.999%.

The control panel is equipped with LCD display (reflecting air velocity, the selected operating mode and timer.

Dispensing and weighing booth price from SanBela depends on dimensions, design purpose and requirements for cleanliness of the environment. To find out more information, please contact us by email or use our feedback form.

Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.