Sanbela manufactures vertical laminar shelters to provide Class A workstations to create airspace free of bacteria.
This equipment is used for working with low-risk substances and materials, when it is necessary to protect the working material from the environment or a sterile working area is required.
To increase protection against contaminated air entering the work area, flexible removable PVC curtains are used along the perimeter of the structure, resistant to disinfecting.
Standard soft lamellas are characterized by a high tensile strength. Available in clear, blue and green colours.
Uniform laminar flow is provided by the presence of a laminarizer (laminar air distributor)
- The design is made of polished stainless steel SS 304
- HEPA H14, 99.995% 0.3 μm. You can also use an ultra-thin HEPA filter class H13, with an efficiency of less than 99.99% for particles 0.3 μm.
- If the installation is used in rooms with a low class of cleanliness (class C for example), a pre-filter suction filter is installed, which corresponds to class G4, made from high-quality 100% polyester.
- EMP-PAPAST fan with motor (GERMANY)
- DWYER Differential pressure gauge (0-25 mm or 0-50 mm) for differential pressure monitoring
- Light (250 -300 lux)
- DOP test port for validation works