HARD WALL CLEAN ZONE (MODULAR CLEAN ROOM)
Hard wall clean zone is a modular cleanroom with a certain class of purity (usually ISO 5/6/7) which allows to create a higher required class of cleanliness in an existing clean room with a lower class of cleanliness.
Unlike the local clean zone with soft antistatic lamellas (PVC strips), hard wall clean zone applies rigid fencing structures of walls and ceiling.
Hard wall clean zone consists of:
- SS frame / cold-rolled steel with a polymer coating.
- Walls made of organic glass-polymethylmethacrylate (PMMA), which is a colorless crystal transparent sheet with a light transmittance of 92-93% (thickness 3 mm) with a smooth surface.
- Ceiling is also made of a transparent material for maximum illumination of the workplace. Possible execution of a ceiling made of stainless steel (in agreement with the Customer)
- Doors are made of PVC strips or half glazed / stainless steel
- Sealed LED lamps
- FFU with filters of the required class
- German noiseless centrifugal fans
- Height -adjustable feet
- smooth internal surfaces accessible for treatment with disinfectants;
- sealed and shaped by the profile of a rounded form joints between walls, floor and ceiling;
- made of non-toxic materials, resistant to disinfectants;
- purifying incoming air with HEPA filters, allowing to create the required class of purity inside the zone
- the rational organization of overflows of cleaner air and pressure differences between the rooms, which makes it possible to optimally use the capabilities of the air environment and it to avoid the penetration of air from grey zone into a clean one.
The advantage of the modular cleanroom is the ease of installation.
Commissioning takes no more than a day.